For the safety and enjoyment of all visitors at the Gardens, please be considerate and help us maintain the beauty and tranquility by observing the following:
- Please stay on paths and mowed lawn areas. Do not walk on mulched or planted garden beds or step into sand garden.
- Feel free to touch and smell our plants and flowers; please do not pick, damage or remove plant or flowers parts.
- Do not disturb containers, fountains, statuaries or water features.
- No playing or standing on fountains, statuaries and in water features.
- Do not climb trees or rocks.
- Do not feed animals, birds or fishes.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- This is a smoke-free environment, including e-cigarettes. Smoking is allowed in designated area only (south side of the Pavilion).
- Do not litter. Please deposit trash in designated receptacles.
- No pets. Service animals are allowed at the Gardens. Guidelines for visiting with service animals are available on our website.
- No food or beverages, aside from water.
- No tripods, easels or selfie sticks.
- Drone photography is not allowed on the grounds.
- Balloons are not permitted.
- Shirts and shoes are required at all times. Visitors wearing articles of clothing that may be taken as offensive, profane, vulgar, racial, sexist, or sexually suggestive, including slogans/illustrations, may be asked to change clothing before entering the Gardens.
- Amplified music, musical instruments or any noise-making device is prohibited, unless pre-approved by the Gardens.
- Do not use portable radios or sound reproduction devices.
- Do not play, sunbathe, or bring blankets onto the Gardens lawns.
- No soliciting.
- Please keep your personal items with you at all times. The Gardens is not responsible for missing items. If you recover an item on the grounds that does not belong to you, please turn it in to a Gardens personnel.
- The rights of other visitors to enjoy the Gardens must always be respected. The Gardens reserves the right to ask a visitor to leave for inappropriate or offensive behavior. Visitors will be held liable for any damage to Gardens property.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.