DanWalt Gardens provides a a uniquely stunning and tranquil setting for wedding ceremonies and receptions and an excellent way to capture beautiful memories of your special day.
Whether you are interested in an intimate family-only reception, an elegant wedding ceremony among beautiful seasonal blossoms, or eat, drink and dance in the Pavilion and party by the tiki bar beneath the stars, you will find the Gardens an unforgettable setting for your wedding.
Conveniently located close to hotels, restaurants and Downtown Billings but secluded by nature, the Gardens is easily accessible by out-of-town guests. We encourage you to tour the Gardens to determine if it is the right venue for your wedding ceremony and reception. Our friendly and dedicated professionals understand how important it is to make your day as memorable and stress-free as possible.
Please call 406.248.4003 to organize your event in the Gardens, arrange a preview or check for an available date.
Wedding Ceremony and Pavilion Reception
Includes: coordinating of event | wedding rehearsal | guest chairs for wedding ceremony | use of bridal room | use of groom’s room | guest tables and chairs for reception | use of service kitchen for caterer | buffet tables | cake table | sound system | complimentary Gardens admission for all guests during day of event | optional: use of tiki bar • table linens | maximum number of guests: 180
Wedding Ceremony at the Gardens
Includes: coordinating of event | wedding rehearsal | guest chairs for wedding ceremony | use of bridal room | use of groom’s room | complimentary Gardens admission for all guests during day of event | maximum number of guests: 180
Wedding Reception in the Pavilion
Includes: coordinating of event | use of bridal room | use of groom’s room | guest tables and chairs for reception | use of service kitchen for caterer | buffet tables | cake table | sound system | complimentary Gardens admission for all guests during day of event | optional: use of tiki bar • table linens | maximum number of guests: 180
Below are available dates for weddings and receptions. Greyed out dates are booked. Please check regularly for updates.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does DanWalt Gardens provide a wedding planner/bridal coordinator to help schedule and oversee events at the site?
While DanWalt Gardens is pleased to provide you with a perfect setting for your wedding or reception, we do ask that you provide your own wedding planner/bridal coordinator.
Does DanWalt Gardens provide tables, chairs and linens for the reception site?
Yes, we provide tables and chairs. Linens are optional; you can provide your own linens or we can provide linens for an additional fee.
Can DanWalt Gardens assist with floral arrangements for the wedding party, wedding site and reception site?
You are responsible for any custom arrangements, such as bride’s bouquet and table centerpieces.
Can I arrange a ceremony rehearsal with members of the wedding party?
Yes, we are pleased to arrange a convenient time and day for your wedding rehearsal. There is no additional fee for a rehearsal.
Can I preview the Gardens before I decide if it’s the right venue for my wedding or reception?
Of course! Please call 406.248.4003 to arrange a preview. We love to show you the Gardens and to help make your event unforgettable.
How do I reserve a date for my event?
Please call 406.248.4003 to reserve your date. A deposit/booking fee is required to hold the date and the balance must be paid no later than 30 days prior to the event.
What do I need to cancel my event?
Contact us immediately at 406.248.4003. All deposit/booking fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Wedding Photography Session
On the wedding day, a bride and her photographer may schedule a photo session in the Gardens at no extra cost.
Wedding parties must abide by the rules and guidelines outlined in the Photography Policy on our website.
Wedding Guest Etiquette
We are happy to welcome you as a guest for an upcoming wedding ceremony at the DanWalt Gardens. Please review the information below prior to your arrival to ensure a safe and enjoyable day for everyone.
- A greeter will guide parking and meet guests at the Gardens entrance.
- Please stay on paths and mowed lawn areas. Do not walk on mulched or planted garden beds or step into raked sand garden.
- Feel free to touch and smell our plants and flowers; please do not pick, damage or remove plant or flowers parts.
- Do not disturb containers, fountains, statuaries or water features.
- No playing or standing on fountains, statuaries and in water features.
- Do not climb trees or rocks.
- Do not feed animals, birds or fishes.
- Do not litter. Please deposit trash in designated receptacles.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- This is a smoke-free environment, including e-cigarettes. Smoking is allowed in designated areas only (south side of the Pavilion).
- No pets. Service animals are allowed at the Gardens. Guidelines for visiting with service animals are available on our website.
- No food or beverages, aside from water.
- No tripods, easels or selfie sticks.
- Drone photography is not allowed on the grounds.
- Balloons are not permitted.
- Shirts and shoes are required at all times. Visitors wearing articles of clothing that may be taken as offensive, profane, vulgar, racial, sexist, or sexually suggestive, including slogans/illustrations, may be asked to change clothing before entering the Gardens.
- No soliciting.
- Please keep your personal items with you at all times. The Gardens is not responsible for missing items. If you recover an item on the grounds that does not belong to you, please turn it in to a Gardens personnel.
- Benches, pots, planters, hanging baskets or other garden items cannot be moved for any reason including photography.
- If a visitor is asked by another person not to take pictures of that person or others accompanying that person, the request must be honored to protect personal rights of privacy. If a picture has already been taken, it must be deleted upon request.
- The rights of other visitors to enjoy the Gardens must always be respected. The Gardens reserves the right to ask a visitor to leave for inappropriate or offensive behavior. Visitors will be held liable for any damage to Gardens property.